COME BE A PART OF A FAMILY DEDICATED TO THE BETTERMENT OF THEMSELVES AND THOSE AROUND THEM
PSP3 is unlike other sports training facilities. PSP3 is a community of athletes who are passionate about maximizing their athletic performance, as well as helping others reach their performance goals. Together at PSP3 we pledge to inspire, encourage, motivate, and support those around us. Our programming is different from other sports training facilities in that PSP3 works directly with coaches to supplement, not substitute a program that will elicit the greatest performance gains in its athletes. These programs are sports specific and individualized to each athlete and their competitive season.
At PSP3 we believe all athletes need characteristics of mind, body and soul which is why we created the “PSP3 Pledge” for our athletes to abide by:
- I will respect myself and others
- I will encourage and inspire those around me
- I will fuel my body to create an environment that facilitates growth
- I will compete to make myself and my family better
- I will not make excuses or blame others
- I will embrace adversity
- I will make time to volunteer to serve my community
Evan is smart and knows he does not have the most gifted body and athletic ability that some athletes have been blessed with. He knows he has to work harder and longer to get to stay at that next level. It is through Nathan and his team that has helped make that possible.